Job description / Role
Solution Architect - CRM - Banking - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Solution Architect / CRM solution architect
Solution Architect within Application Design with CRM experience will be required and this would suit a Senior manager from a Banking or Telecommunications environment.
The Michael Page Exec Team are currently recruiting on a retained basis for one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia.
This is a vital position as a Senior manager, Solution architect working on CRM applications. This person will Lead from the front and have a team grow around them as well. This hire is part of the digital transformation strategy for the business.
The primary role of the Manager solution architect is to provide the solution design for Marketing and Campaign Management part of the CRM, domain and take high-level business requirements and translate them into cost effective technical, functional, and operational high level solution architecture.
This is a permanent role, Based in Riyadh
* Experience as a Solutions architect within Telco or Banking
* Architecting and designing end-to-end technical solutions
* Ability to do design quality assurance
* 8+ years relevant experience.
* Management Experience Excellent knowledge of UML standards.
* Strong understanding of CRM.
* Customer Management Systems / Marketing systems
* Good understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) including architecture, modeling, data architecture, and Middleware
* Experience in designing and architecting large-scale solutions.
* Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and Design skills.
* TOGAF certification is a plus
* Solution Architect within Application Design with CRM experience will be required and this would suit a Senior manager from a Banking or Telecommunications environment.
* This is an ideal role for a CRM or Marketing Experienced solution architect, and for someone who has a bigger picture about the marketing solutions will work within a high transactional environment
* This is a role for a CRM solutions architect from any business who has high customer usage, need to know how tech works, work with marketing campaigns or people with high traffic systems experience.
* This is a hands on role as an individual contributor to quickly grow a team around them, leading from the front technically as a Solutions Architect specialising within the CRM area.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.