Job description / Role
• End to End Solutions Architect (eStack)
• Leading solution architect for the all stream EOC, ECM, ESM & SA
• Lead the communication with customer E2E designer for new requirement
• Analyze new CR the solution to build the HLD and estimate the effort and delivery timelines and update project delivery tracking system (Jira) accordingly.
• To follow up on the delivery of the CR with the delivery team and ensure all documentation delivery on time with quality
• Based on the capacity to lead long BAU term project delivery
• Tracking utilization and task assignment of resources.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering in Telecom, Electronics, Communications.
• Nature and length of previous experience: Hands of Experience in End to End Solutions Architecture for the all stream EOC, ECM, ESM & SA.
• Specialist knowledge: Design, Architecture, HLD, LLD.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Leadership and excellent verbal and written communication
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Specialist Solutions - Managed Infrastructure
Senior Engineer Telecom IP & Transmission Planning
|Kuwait City||12 Feb|
Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management
|Kuwait City||23 Jan|
Wireless Engineer / Fast Telco Subsidiary
|Kuwait City||16 Jan|
Solutions Architect - IMS Core Network
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
|Saudi Arabia||14 Feb|