Job description / Role
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We're looking for a SN Solution Architect Lead (Manager level) to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
Here, you'll be on the front line, working across a wide portfolio of clients, each with their own backgrounds, strengths, and ambitions, so no two days will be the same. That could mean working to improve our customers' IT, HR, Customer Service, Facilities, Risk, Legal or other capabilities through ServiceNow. Wherever you find yourself, you'll be making a visible impact on projects that cross boundaries and challenge conventional wisdom to encourage transformation. You'll often work on-site, facilitating interesting conversations and presenting to executives of large companies, so you'll need to personally understand and influence our clients.
Key Profile Requirements
- A good understanding of the ServiceNow platform and how it can support a client's digital strategy
- The desire and eagerness to learn and grow your career within the consulting industry
- Have a technical mindset with a keen focus on problem solving and the provision of high-quality documentation
- A customer-focused approach to work demonstrated by using a deep understanding a client's environment and supporting the project team to tailor improvement strategies and transformative opportunities precisely to their specific circumstances.
- The confidence to build lasting relationships and influence senior colleagues and clients from a wide range of backgrounds
- An awareness of the financial, resourcing, planning, risk, and quality aspects required to deliver a successful client technology program.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Pervious relevant work experience in Consulting or Industry roles involved in ServiceNow operations, management, and projects
- Formal ServiceNow certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow capabilities other than IT, including Risk, Cyber, Global Business Services, HR, and financial management
- Experience gained in a client-facing environment
- Knowledge of presentation tools and good presentation skills
- Effective communication skills - written and oral, virtual, and face-to-face
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of the business processes supported by ServiceNow
- Been involved in pre-sales and sales activities
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region