Job description / Role
Solution Architect managing complex technology projects in software design and development
Developing next generation payments products for MEA's fastest growing e-commerce company
E-commerce platform for online shoppers providing them with secure payment networks that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. Enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally.
* Solution architect required using integration architecture to build payments products using various technologies to solve complex problems related to distributed systems, scalable architecture, machine learning, and algorithms.
* Software Design around specific implementation projects as a Solution Architect
* Solution design, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the payments platform.
* Engage with payment system merchant and solution provider technical teams to integrate the payment system, into their website and back-office systems.
* Software Development background in building applications and services on the payments platform.
* Ensure on-time launches by managing integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
* Flight ticket
* Family Health insurance
* Housing allowance
* Reimbursed expenses for Children
* Life insurance
* Annual leave
* Annual bonus
The ideal candidate will be a solution architect possessing customer facing skills, drive discussions with senior personnel and the ability to think strategically about the business. You should be an effective communicator and quick to learn new tools and systems.
* Solution Architect with experience in software design and development
* Experience with object-oriented development and design (preferably in both client and server development solutions)
* Experience with agile development methodologies e.g., Scrum, Agile and XP
* Previous experience in solution architecture in any cloud experience e.g., AWS or GCP
* Restful Web Services
* Arabic language skills (preferred)
* Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.