Job description / Role
Core Functional Responsibilities
• Provide specific Cloud expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales team in a specific territory.
• Interact with the sales team to architect the solution and develop and execute solution strategies within the assigned territory with proper resource utilization in proper project timeline and cost.
• Drive the sales and adoption of Client Builder Cloud service and connect with Line-of-Business representatives in the customer base to demonstrate the vision and value of Digital Experience solutions to drive through a successful production and hence consumption of the cloud services
• Build and drive pipeline generation by working very closely with both the enterprise team and the channel community to develop strong relationships with customer contacts to promote Client portfolio of open cloud solutions through proofs of concepts and pilots
• Research and communicate Integration domain trends, drivers and potential to Be a champion for Client Cloud strategy and capable of articulating this to customers and partners
• Drive Technical Pre-sales through a consultative selling approach and maintains good relationships with key individuals within named accounts to expand and retain the customer while ensuring ongoing excellent customer service in addition to put a strong plan and risk mitigation for the customer business
• University Qualifications: Bachelors
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3 yrs of experience in Cloud enterprise
• Specialist knowledge: Cloud
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Anywhere
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions