Job description / Role
Provide the solution design in the business domain and take high-level business requirements and translate them into cost effective technical, functional, and operational high level solution architecture within the Payment Channels.
Top Tier Financial Services Institute
* Architecting and designing end-to-end technical solutions to meet agreed business requirements, as encapsulated within a project or similar activity.
* Responsible for conducting design quality assurance to support the bank business in establishing IT solutions through reviewing, evaluating, and challenging artifacts produced by vendors.
* Ensure that risks, dependencies, scope and scale are fully understood by decision makers.
* Create and maintain a robust project focused design documentation that:
* Encapsulates the technical definition of the solution in a manner that can be used to drive coherent action across design teams;
* Clearly defines the technical interfaces/protocols to be exposed between solutions being developed by each engaged design community
* The Opportunity to work for an internationally recognised Bank.
* Competitive salary + Benefits package
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
* 8+ years relevant experience- Payment Channel Solutions
* Team Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.