Job description / Role
Please apply online.
• Engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to understand customer requirements, problems and pain points within the communication services domain
• Scope, define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs
• Driving VoLTE and IMS technical solutions and handles the role of IMS Solution Architect for Communication Services projects.
• Handles the role of the Customer Solution Responsible (CSR) within the Core3 of different opportunities
• Full understanding of the IMS core architecture and call flows and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
• Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
• Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations to the technical and executive levels
• Provide feedback to R&D with possible enhancement on portfolio
• Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
• Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
• Education: Bachelor’s degree of Communication Engineering,
• Minimum 10 years of proven experience in IMS and Core projects and Pre-Sales engagements
• Domain experience: area of expertise – IMS
• Experience as end to end solution architect with proven record of IMS/VoLTE/FMC projects
• Proven experience of driving engagements in the Pre-Sales phase
• Excellent Presentation Skills and Communication Skills
• Full understanding of the IMS core architecture and its integration with the surrounding network elements.
• Full understanding of VoLTE architecture and e2e call flows
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Senior Engineer Telecom IP & Transmission Planning
|Kuwait City||12 Feb|
Specialist Solutions - Managed Infrastructure
Wireless Engineer / Fast Telco Subsidiary
|Kuwait City||16 Jan|
Solution Architect - EOC, ECM , ESM
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Sr. Manager Technology - CAPEX
Etisalat - UAE
|Abu Dhabi||9 Feb|