Solutions Manager - Contract Logistics
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Solutions Manager / Solution Logistics Manager / Saudi Arabia / Permanent
One of our leading worldwide Logistics client are seeking to bring Solutions Manager within their Contract and Logistics Division to be a representative for their Contract Logistics Projects.
As a Solutions Logistic Manager you will support the Contract Logistics team in business proposal, implementation and tracking operations, so it essential that you have background in Contract Logistics
Role: Solutions Logistics Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia - travel across sites in KSA
Your responsibilities will entail:
• Create best in class customer solutions for warehousing and supply chain operations
• Calculate new warehousing and distributions operations as per RFQ or internal project needs. (End to end from start to implementation)
• Support in planning, developing, organizing, managing and evaluating the operations and budget of the warehousing operations.
• Manage projects related to new operations implementation, warehouse solutions (re-engineering) etc. and be main point of contact for warehouse project related activities.
• Plan, develop and implement continuous Improvement programs on the shop floor (Six Sigma, HPS etc.) across various operations functions to create and enhance value to clients/warehouse teams.
• Plan, develop and implement warehouse health and safety and security programs.
• Develop KPI’s to measure the productivity (effectiveness and efficiency) of the warehouse and distribution operations.
• Develop SOPs / workflows and implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
• Engage with and train warehouse staff on SOPs and (improvement) projects
• Problem solve, negotiate and address staff challenges that are project related.
• Ability to motivate and constructively deal with people and clients at all levels.
If this role is inline with your experience please send across your up-to-date CV
N.B – Candidates will only be spoken to if shortlisted and have the essential skills background.
• Background in Contract Logistics
• Experience in Warehouse Design
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies