Job description / Role
• Ensure adherence to organizational standards of food quality, food safety, hygiene, preparation, and presentation in the entire kitchen.
• Maintain the consistency of Food Quality, Recipe, Taste, Portion & availability of Products.
• Control food wastage, without compromising on food quality.
• Recommended changes in systems and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service level.
• Responsible for maintaining of records\documentation in his/her area as per operational control requirements.
• Ensure all portions correct, by weighing, presentation and maintained professionally, as per organizational standards.
• Ensure all procedures in the kitchen follow food safety procedures to ensure food safety.
• Ensure constant on the job and training all kitchen employees.
• Personally conduct key training.
• Make recommendation on the hiring, promotion, disciplinary action and performance related pay for employees in the kitchen.
• Graduate or diploma in Hotel Management.
• Having International Cuisine Experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience and Hands-on technical knowledge in a similar position in Food and Beverage section.
• Experience in Catering / A La Carte Restaurant
• Experience and knowledge in all sections, pastry, bakery, butchery, hot meals, and salads
• A demonstrable commitment to delivering first quality customer service.
• Presentable with excellent communication and management skills.
• Having a Driving license.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.