Job description / Role
\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
The Spa Supervisor is responsible for monitoring daily operation and guiding the spa front of house team to deliver personalized and exceptional service to guests. This position oversees all aspects of the spa operations, working and communicating effectively to motivate team members to strive for excellence.
Reporting to Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Strategize and create initiatives to deliver the best experience in a luxury spa whilst surpassing the profitability of Spa Reception area.
- Empower yourself to drive accountability for our employees to turn moments into memories for our guests and our employees.
- Utilize your creativity as well as you verbal and written customer relation skills to turn guest issues into opportunities and loyal patrons.
- Select, train, coach, retain, evaluate and recognize the team members that will reflect your vision of a spectacular, efficient, driven, effective and collaborative team.
- Drive increased scores and celebrate successes for Employee Engagement Survey, Leading Quality Assurance audits, Guest Satisfaction results and our financial performance.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.