Job description / Role
* Act as a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client channel issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients
* Ensure uniform approach towards implementation of Global IMO Model and adherence to DOIs
* Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards, delivery standards, and minimal error rates as appropriate
Automation and Streamlining
* Drive continuous improvement of the operational efficiency and effectiveness of processes to increase the consistency of systems and processes
* Provide quality support and advice to Relationship Managers (RM's) within all lending units on all documentation related matters, including the origination of documentation for customers where required
* To deliver excellent service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their channel activation pre-transactional enquiries/setup, trainings and other channel related issues
* Perform end-to-end orchestration across all processes and services managed by IMO (Integrated Middle Office)
* Engage clients throughout process, ensuring seamless delivery and client experience
* Own and drive execution of processes, working closely with stakeholders and the value chain to deliver excellent client service, getting clients to the point of ready-to-transact as quickly as possible, across both simple and complex cases.
* Adheres to first-time-right principles
* Provide insight and suggestions to improving processes, identifying opportunities to streamline and automate.
* Looks at ways to promote standard work and best practices.
* Undertake ad-hoc duties and when delegated by Line Manager and Country Head of IMO
Client Due Diligence (CDD) and Regulatory Onboarding
* Perform all relevant onboarding processes
* Creation of CDD for New Clients & Review of CDD for Existing Clients and perform regulatory onboarding (e.g. FATCA, CRS) activities
* Drive GIC and network onboarding processes
* Conduct checks on CDD as applicable
* Respond and clear queries from Checkers / Other Specialists / Business CRM on a timely manner
* Work in partnership with all relevant stakeholders effectively within the end-to-end CDD process
* Where serving as a checker, perform checks on CDD output from Client Delivery Makers, ensuring they adhere to policies and standard work
* Escalate or enforce compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations
* Perform credit documentation activities for the deals flowing from Corporate & Institutional Banking ("CIB"), Commercial Banking ("CB") and Business Banking ("BB")
* Conduct checks on Credit Documentation output as applicable
* Ensure that the data sources used for the extraction of the return is correct
* Identify processing risks or inefficiencies and implement appropriate and effective changes
Enablement [Account Opening and Channels]
* Perform relevant account opening activities, working closely with the relevant onshore and Hub teams to deliver fast set-up of all relevant systems
* Deliver excellent service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking), Commercial Banking, and Business Banking (BB) clients in all interactions for their Straight2Bank channel activation pre-transactional enquiries/setup, training, and other channel related issues
* Looking for Saudi Nationals with relevant experience.
About the Company
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Group’s business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.