Job description / Role
Saudi Arabia's biggest private healthcare group has tasked Prospect Health with locating the right specialist ENT Surgeon for their new project in Riyadh.
The cities of Saudi Arabia are modern and cosmopolitan, yet yield a tranquil atmosphere. Nightlife in public areas is scarce; however, there are numerous parties and events held in expat compounds or private areas for expats to make you feel more at home. Saudi Arabia is also host to various social functions, parties, dance and dramatic arts festivals as well as hundreds of literature events. In the case of Khobar, with Bahrain being 30 minutes away it is more than possible to enjoy the nightlife offered in Manama, with a much less restrictive lifestyle and no prohibition.
The culture revolves around the religion of Islam, but unlike other cities in the kingdom there is a large proportion of expatriates particularly those that work with or for Saudi Aramco. This brings a slightly more relaxed approach to the conservative lifestyle that the kingdom is synonymous with. The diversity of people is uncountable, with individuals from all corners of the globe relocating to Saudi Arabia. Everyone, no matter what his or her walk of life, seems to relish in the rich cultural history that Saudi Arabia has to offer.
Over the last 2 years, Saudi has tried to open itself to the wider world. Lifting the women's driving ban, easing international travel restrictions for Saudi women, the opening of cinemas for the first time in the kingdom's history and indeed the planned project in the north-eastern quarter of the country NEOM, a new city project set to be the world's first Green city from top to bottom.
Alongside the relaxing of visa regulations for tourists the kingdom has begun a renewal of UNESCO world heritage sites in the north of the country with the most notable being the beginning of excavations of Medina Saleh, a Nabeatean settlement is the largest and southernmost populated area in the Nabeatean empire after Petra in Jordan .
The organisation is the largest private provider of healthcare with JCI accredited facilities in Riyadh and Al Khobar with more new plans in place for a medical city coming later this year in Riyadh. They have plans for expansion in 2020 and 2021 with a medical city to being soon.
Housing and Accommodation
- Most Expat families who move to Saudi live in compounds run by the institution they are working for and the accommodation will be provided as part of your package.
- A compound, in essence, is based on a small American town with small convenience stores selling western style food, a gym, a unisex swimming pool and usually some organised activities.
- Women can also wear western style dress within the compound. It's easy to meet like-minded people here and there are not as many restrictions compared to living "off compound".
- You would be provided with an air conditioned villa or apartment to live in
- Tax Free Salary
- Fully furnished family accommodation
- Incentive Scheme (Private)
- 15 days of salary per year as an annual bonus
- Healthcare Insurance for yourself and dependant
- Child Education
- Continuous Medical Education
- Free Transportation to and from hospital
- Annual Air Tickets for yourself and dependants
- Free Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Plus many more
Qualifications and Requirements
The following qualifications will accepted for Specialists:
- Basic medical Degree ( MBBS,MB cHB, MD)
- MRCS, MRCP +5 years of experience
- Specialist Board certification (CCT, Fachartz, Bevis, American Board etc.)
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.