Job description / Role
The Consultant Plastic Surgeon is responsible for the medical care of assigned patients. He/she serves in a consultative manner as well as performing surgical procedures in patients.
• Establish and maintain professional standards for quality patient care.
• Perform adequate and competent delivery of quality health care to patients with reconstructive and cosmetic problems through surgical procedures.
• Responsible for the smooth running of his/her clinic.
• Perform collaborative assistance in referral of above type of patients to appropriate facilities for management.
• Record all data of the patients' care in the patients' medical record in accordance with the acceptable international standards and medical center regulations.
• Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realms of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Actively participates in any training program or education activity related to Urology and organized within the medical center for training staff and in- service training classes for the nursing staff.
• Report to: Head of the Surgery Department
• Responsible for: Assigned patients.
• Liaises with: Medical, Nursing, Support and Patient along with patients and families.
• Graduate from a recognized medical school with MD or MBBCh or its international equivalent.
• Western certificates by the American Board, Canadian, UK Membership Fellowship or its equivalent in Plastic Surgery as per the Saudi Council regulations.
• Minimum of 3 years related experience after post-graduation.
• Must have a valid Saudi Commission For Health Specialties License as a Consultant
• Knowledge of English language is essential.
• Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable.
Hours/Shift Work: As per the Saudi Labor Law
About the Company
Vrinda is a Talent Sourcing Company.
Incorporated in 2006, this entrepreneurial journey has metamorphosed to a transnational organisation business operations in Asia, Europe & US.
With a meticulous focus on driving successful hires, we’re a new type of partner and a new type of recruiting system. Our systematic, process driven approach to recruitment ensures engagement with the right talent and a superior candidate experience.
Our offices in London, San Jose, Dubai, New Delhi & Gurgaon are independent units lead by our regional directors, supported by highly talented back-office in Karnal (Haryana, India).
Our clients include 32 of fortune 100 companies.
Our Values: Flexibility, Transparency and Compassion.