Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy based in Riyadh with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the country’s most high profile projects. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Specification writer for the following;
• Must be able to read and interpret Design Criteria and Programming at various stages and phases of project developments: At Concept Design Stage, Schematic Design Stage, Detailed Design Stage, and final Construction Drawings.
• Have varied experience in design and construction and the position requires working knowledge of various disciplines involved in a project including architecture, interior design, civil, structural, MEP, landscaping, and infrastructure.
• Have experience in preparation of project specifications using the latest versions of SPECLINK CLOUD specification system, MASTERSPEC master guide specifications, and CSI MasterFormat 50-Division Format.
• Strong knowledge of architectural design, engineering coordination, design trends, products, construction methodology, building systems, material application, and manufacturer-supplier appropriateness.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience;
• Bachelor of Science in Architecture and/or Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
• 10 years of extensive experience in design and construction of facilities and infrastructure projects
• Proficiency in specifications software programs.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to produce well-coordinated, detail-oriented, fully integrated specifications.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and produce results within the deadline.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration