Job description / Role
Allied Health Professionals
Speech and Language therapist
• New high-quality 330-bed Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH). Opening January 2020.
• Rehabilitation Patients who are medically stable enough to benefit from intensive rehabilitative treatment
• Level 1 Patients who do not have the ability to take care of themselves because of mental or physical disability
• Level 2 Patients who are medically stable and who may be recovering from illness or surgery and require a rehabilitation program because of weakness or a need for continuous medical supervision
• Level 2 Bariatric Bariatric patients
• Level 2 Dementia Patients with dementia
• Level 3 Patients with complex but stable conditions requiring daily medical supervision and specialised care in addition to nursing care
• Level 3b As above, but also including those requiring ventilator support
• Level 3b VIP VIP patients including those requiring ventilator support
• For international hires:
• Two year renewable contract
• Tax- Free salary
• 20% of salary housing allowance or housing will be provided
• 10% of salary for transport - or transport will be provided
• 5% of salary as food allowance,.
• 21 days paid annual leave
• 9 days paid public holidays
• Free mobilisation and demobilisation flight and one holiday return ticket to point of hire per two year contract.
• End of service benefit as per Labor Law
• Note- the contract is single status contracts.
• Degree in Speech and Language Therapy
For international hires- At least one year or more recent experience
• New graduates or experienced S&L therapists welcome to apply
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.