Job description / Role
We are hiring "SQL Database Administrator " to join one of our major clients based out of Saudi Arabia
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Strong Experience of 2 to 5 years in SQL Server Administration.
- Analyze Queries and Stored Procedures, tune the SQL for optimal performance.
- Strong Experience and hands-on in database modelling, administration, tuning and troubleshooting performance problems.
- Knowledge on Replication strategies, log shipping and Mirroring.
- Strong knowledge on database backup & recovery.
- Implementation and maintenance of AlwaysOn High Availability Disaster Recovery setup on Microsoft SQL Server for Business Continuity Plan, on-premises or on Cloud.
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
SQL Server DBA - KSA National
|Saudi Arabia||21 Sep|
Deskside Support Engineer
IT Systems Lead
Swisslinx Middle East
IT Delivery Manager