Job description / Role
The Senior Plant Maintenance IT Applications Analyst position is responsible for requirements definition, application analysis and functional design of new solutions and enhancements. A critical component of this role is to effectively work with the Company business areas so that new/enhanced functionality and application changes can be implemented effectively. Another key responsibility of this position will be product and lifecycle management for SAP, SAP integrated and non-SAP service areas in the Plant Maintenance and Customer Service Areas.
Essential functions of the role:
- Provide functional analyst skills for the SAP Plant Maintenance and Customer Service modules supporting the plant maintenance business processes.
- Provide operational support and new capability development for large and small projects.
- Establish partnerships at multiple levels within the global organization with particular focus in the PM, CM and PP areas.
- Maintain operational support models that meet agreed SLAs as well as support service recovery and financial objectives
- Maintain value add relationships with vendor partners
- Support SAP Plant Maintenance IT systems interfaces with other systems
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of IT Business or Functional experience with an SAP PM / CS focus
- Strong understanding of plant maintenance business processes
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience required
- Strong experience with all SAP PM modules including SAP PP Plant Maintenance, SAP PP Customer Service, Plant Maintenance Mobile apps (Fiori, Neptune) and Fleet Maintenance is a plus
- Experience working with global teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture, project management principles, change release processes as well as security and compliance
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.