Job description / Role
My partner is a leading beauty and lifestyle retailer in Saudi Arabia, who has grown organically in the Saudi market in a period were most of the retailers growth were coming from mergers / new outlets. A stable company were innovation is the key for their success. Always inspiring their guests / competitors with their diverse selection of brands and products.
They are having the best locations over the kingdom, targeting the most potential locations (Malls, Universities, Compounds, etc.) you will have the advantage to see the significant impact and ROI of their projects. Also they are characterized by their usual luxurious projects and activities which will let you have 360 degrees on the business cycle/development and enjoy your daily experiences and development.
• Develop the category strategy to achieve the goals and maximize market share of assigned categories.
• The “business owner” for assigned category, forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on the business, along with responsibility for driving projects and promotions to achieve business objectives
• Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
• Maximize the business profitability and selection expansion opportunities
• Regular planogram updates with the visual merchandising team to cover effective display principles.
• Develop and implement a category marketing strategy, and generate new ideas and creative solutions.
• Manage vendor relationships - manage supplier/partner contracts, manage day-to-day relationships, and negotiate and secure marketing funds
• Day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price monitoring, business improvement initiatives
• Develop knowledge of supply/ demand trends and success drivers of your category
• Collaborate with vendors and merchandising teams on promotions and marketing initiatives and coordinate with the Merchandising team to execute these activities
• Lead the development of annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and budgets of the category.
• Manage order & replenishment process through team ensuring an optimal inventory, availability and aged are in control.
• Develop strategy and support new product development process and sourcing for the assigned Categories
• Review & analyse market trends, daily marketing review of competition to ensure competitiveness in assortment and pricing.
• Work with Operations and Guest Interaction team to constantly improve business processes and increase guest satisfaction.
• Ensure constant development of online category to ensure competitiveness with market and grow online business.
• Conduct weekly visits for our stores and competitors as well.
• Run audits in our stores to ensure brand and category guidelines are being followed
• Experience in vendor negotiations, pricing and promotion, inventory management, and product development
• Superior analytical abilities and quantitative skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Ability to own, manage and speak to a P&L
• CAT MAN experience is a must
• Strategic vision.
• Project management.
• Creative problem solving.
• Doer mentality
• Team work
• Having the mindset of nothing impossible
• Solid records within his/her career path
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
Senior Category Manager - Makeup
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Trade Marketing Manager
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|