Job description / Role
The ideal candidate will have a zeal for Digitalization of Business Processes through innovative solutions to complex business operations and to drive better business decisions, provide value delivery to its IT customers & drive business growth using Microsoft Sharepoint, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies.
Act as a liaison between IT and business users for technical business requirements.
• Microsoft SharePoint Certifications
• Certifications from leading AI & analytics platform providers (like Cloudera, AWS, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM.) will be an added advantage.
• Graduate / Post Graduate
Over All IT experience:
• 10+ years in a Multinational company
.NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#.NET, WCF, MVC to develop large systems):
• 8+ years.
• Scientific scripting languages (e.g. Python, R): 2+yrs
SAR 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 8+ years of professional development experience using .NET technologies (ASP.NET, C#, asp.net) with 2+ years in AI, ML & Deep Learning solutions
• Open to Indian and Pakistani nationals based in GCC now
• Experience in Design, development and maintaining the of Microsoft SharePoint.
• Designs and develops methods, algorithms, models, code, and systems-of-systems implementing AI technologies and Analytics employing machine-learning libraries and approaches is a significant plus.
• Experience in applying machine learning techniques to real-world problems in a production environment
• Strong understanding of the value proposition associated with AI.
• Demonstrate thought leadership to advise on AI and ML strategy and detailed use cases development by business units.
• Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems, Team Foundation Server.
• Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications, browser-specific compatibility issues
• Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability & Experience in creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
• Working knowledge of Integration to Oracle Ebusiness Suite 12.2x through API’s will be added advantage
About the Company
British company with an expanding office in Dubai.