Job description / Role
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electrical design plans and work schedules.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
- Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
- Must have BS.C in Electrical Engineering
- Must have minimum 15 years of experience
- Must be European Educated
- Must come from Consultancy Background
- Must have Residential/ Building Project experience
- Must be pure Designer/ Design no Review (No site)
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering