Job description / Role
• The Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing the marketing activities for Retail’s as per the annual marketing plan and launching the promotional campaigns and demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events production, etc.)
• In additionally to handle all the production and coordinate with the agencies and suppliers.
• The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
• The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base
• Related activity
• Retal Marketing Manager
• Sending reports, taking approvals
Provides Support To:
• Sales Team
• Customer Care team
• Designing Team
• Retal Marketing Supervisor
• Marketing manager
• Procurement team
• Sales team
• Customer care team
• Outside consultant
• Media agency
• Productions agencies
• Related suppliers
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Creativity, initiative
• Computer literacy
• In depth understanding of Retal’s Strategic Position
• Networking and Relationship Building
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Persuasiveness, resilience and confidence.
• Highly personable and charismatic.
• Leadership and supervisory skills.
• Analytical Skills
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing or other equivalent degree
• 3 years’ experience in the same marketing and communication
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.