Job description / Role
About the Client:
A highly recognized international group handling Information Technology & Services located in KSA.
• Help to develop solutions to complex HR Systems/Technology scenarios or projects that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
• Serve as the corporate expert on HCM processes, reports, and enhancements for assigned functions
• Manages small to medium sustainment or improvement projects
• Collaborating with internal customers to define process and system enhancements, improvements, deployment expectations and ensure consistency with strategic direction
• Participating in HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility, innovation, and appropriate localization
• Leading team deliverables, software configuration design, build, testing, deployment, troubleshooting, scheduling reviews with stakeholders, and communicating project/team status
• Serves as key resource in coordinating software changes across internal and external teams, ensuring quality of software and acts as gatekeeper of change control
• Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders and partners to ensure on-time delivery of innovative solutions.
• Define priorities and scope for new solutions and features
Position Title: Sr. HR Systems Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 23K SAR, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Jeddah, KSA
• 45 years old and below
• Bachelor's or Higher Degree in HR, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field required.
• Minimum 8 years of HRIS experience, SAP HCM, SuccessFactors system role or related field; 5 years of experience in HR
• Must have ERP, and SaaS Human Capital Management (HCM) system experience
• Experience leading end-to-end HR systems, technology, and/or analytics projects including gathering requirements, system administration, user acceptance testing, implementation, and training
• Must be a Subject Matter Expert SAP, Success Factors, SAP Fieldglass, OrgPublisher, and PeopleDoc
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||7 Apr|