Job description / Role
- The Sr. Planner or Scheduler will work with other project controls staff on an Infrastructure project.
- Prepares and monitors general activities and construction schedules as required by project operations.
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries, infrastructure industries and has project planning and scheduling experience on large to mega projects.
- Has the capability to prepare all levels of project schedules, monitor project progress, and ensure project milestones are met.
- Has the ability to present project schedule to management and to prepare recovery plans in case of schedule slippage.
- Must have thorough knowledge of project planning and scheduling practices, calculation methods/software, standards, and procedures.
- Must be experienced on the Primavera software
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Preparing resource loaded baseline program
- Providing construction services of the planning aspects
- Preparing and finalising weekly progress report submissions and weekly quantity reports to the client
- Liaising and coordinating with the contractor and the client
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred
- Primavera (P6) certification and working experience.
- 10 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least 5 years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).