Job description / Role
1. Preparation of test procedure within his limit as requested by the supervisor.
2. Testing of all type of protective relays and associated components except line and distance protection.
3. Testing of MV/LV Switchgear, Motor Control Center and Transformers
4. Coordinate with customer and end-users at site for work schedule during the absence of Field Team Leader and Service Engineer
5. Communicate with Services Supervisor for necessary requirement, Progress of site work and monthly billing and monthly during the absence of Field Team Leader and Service Engineer.
Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years experience in testing/commissioning, installation, modification of electrical equipment such as MV/LV Switchgears Motor Control Center, Relay Panels, Distribution Transformers (Battery and Battery Charger testing knowledge will be preferred). Must be very good in computer operation and communication. Well understanding of drawing and schemes.
He must be a graduate of Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
About the Company
Electrical Industries Company (EIC) is a holding company that provides a diversified electrical products and services to customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. EIC is the owner company of “The Saudi Transformers Co.” popularly known as STC and “Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia” otherwise known as WESCOSA.
The Saudi Transformers Company (STC) was established in 1982 under licensing agreement with CG Power Systems BELGIUM, a leading transformer manufacturer in the world. STC is producing Distribution Transformers, Package Substations and Low Voltage panels of a wide variety and is a major supplier of transformers and sub-stations to commercial, residential and industrial sectors in the region.
Wahah Electric Supply Company of Saudi Arabia (WESCOSA), established in 1976, is a renowned pioneer manufacturer of wide range of electrical distribution products such as: Distribution Transformers, Power transformers up to 20MVA ranging up to 69kV class, LV/MV Switchgear LV/MV Motor Control Centers and other electrical equipments. WESCOSA is recognized and preferred by the industries in Saudi Arabia for its technical competencies, product reliability and its ability to test and commission all its supplies which give WESCOSA a value added feature to carry out its projects.