Job description / Role
Title: Sr. Telecommunication Engineer
KBR-AMCDE is a leading engineering and project management services company in Saudi Arabia that provides FEED, Detailed Design, Procurement and Project Management Services to the Onshore and Offshore oil and gas markets. Due to the recent award of various prestigious project, we have exciting new opportunities for KSA National to join the team.
At KBR-AMCDE you will be exposed to state-of-the-art technology, industry leading design and project management practice while delivering meaningful projects. Exposure to successful experienced co-workers, industry best practices, advanced technology and challenging projects makes KBR-AMCDE the ideal company providing opportunities for career growth and development.
• Responsible for the design, specification and services related to communication systems, such as satellite, line of sight, fiber optic, phone, public address systems and the transmission of data from supervisory control and data acquisition system.
• Under general supervision, performs all conventional aspects of the functional area subject matter.
• Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
• Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers.
• Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
• Undergraduate degree in Electronics or Communication Engineering.
• Minimum of 4 years related design experience, with average experience ranging from 6-10 years.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.