Job description / Role
The main purpose of this position is to provide medical care to all employees and to follow up on medical cases, work accidents and on clinic’s premises, medical equipment usage and items status, abiding by health, hygiene and safety standards. The nurse will also perform all administrative activities pertaining to the clinic.
• Provides medical care to patients abiding by health and hygiene standards.
- Performs suturing and bandaging and provides first aid assistance to patient in need, abiding by health and hygiene regulations.
- Assists doctors in performing medicine and vaccine injections to patients.
- Treats minor work injuries and coordinates with the Company Doctor to transfer major injuries to the hospitals if necessary.
• Performs all administrative activities pertaining to the clinic and follows up on cases and work accidents.
- Prepares employee medical file, upon recruitment, and enters related data on system.
- Follows up with doctors in documenting amendments and information, in employee medical file, further to external patient visit, and signing the related employee card.
- Follows up on work accidents, coordinates and sends required documents and invoices to the Insurance Section.
• Follows up on Clinic’s premises items, medical equipment usage and items status ensuring abidance to set health and hygiene standards.
- Ensures cleanliness of Clinics premises at all time.
- Ensures proper usage of all equipment and tools, reports breakdown and abuse to the Company Doctor.
- Performs periodical medicine inventory, checking item expiry date, reports shortage to the Company Doctor and receives delivered medicines.
• Provides assistance during recruitment process.
- Performs medical checkups on candidates to be recruited.
- Follows up on candidates medical exams with the laboratory and informs the recruitment section about the results.
• Complies with the Health & Safety instructions;
- Responsible in exercising due diligence towards health & safety of self & others in the organization;
- Responsible to comply with the applicable HSE procedures, instructions, requirements, standards received from regulatory and statutory bodies;
- Responsible for reporting to superior occurrences, events, violations and acts that may impact staff health and safety or the environment
• Performs other related tasks and activities as requested.
PERFORMANCE MEASURES/SUCCESS CRITERIA (Performance measures are linked to accountabilities. They are the mean to measure the accomplishment of the required accountability)
• Proper customer service
• Ensuring the proper running of the clinic, from supplies, doctor schedules…
• Drive for Results
• Interpersonal Skills and Communication
• Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Planning and Organizing
• Solution Generation and Decision Making
• Self-commitment and Motivation
• Team Building
• Customer Focus
• Functional Expertise
COMMUNICATIONS (Within and outside the company)
• Works closely with the Company Doctors
• Coordinates with the patients
• Coordinates externally with Hospitals
• Coordinates with the HR department
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
• Working with patients
SAR 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• BA or TS in Nursing
• Minimum 1 years of experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge of the Labor Law
• Knowledge in Oracle
• Good problem solving and decision making skills
• Good in Relationships building
About the Company
Averda is the leading provider of waste management services to emerging markets. For over 35 years, Averda has been continuously improving living and working environments for millions of people by providing effective and transformative city cleaning and waste management services.
Averda was built on the idea that clean streets are one of the cornerstones of growth and prosperity, delivering safer, healthier environments for communities to flourish.
As urban populations continue to boom across Africa, Asia and the Middle East, Averda is uniquely placed to work with fast-growing countries to develop long-term and sustainable waste management solutions for cities and expanding urban centres.