Job description / Role
One of the leading healthcare facilities in Saudi Arabia - Eastern Province is looking for Staff Nurses in different specialties (Emergency, Medical Surgical, ICU, NICU, Hemodialysis, Mother and Baby, Home Health Care, Oncology, Operating Room, Pediatrics).
Other details are mentioned below:
• Basic Function Provides wide range of direct and complex nursing care to patients requiring advanced nursing skills.
• Responsible for ensuring that the nursing process of; diagnosis, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the patient’s care is in collaboration with the family and is in accordance with the organizations policy and procedures and scope of service.
• Demonstrating accountability for own professional judgment, actions, outcomes of care and continued competence.
• Recognizing the boundaries of your scope of practice and limits of own competence.
• Under supervision and collaboration with the interdisciplinary team ensures that the provision of individualized care from point of first contact throughout the episode of care, incorporates the continuum of care and rehabilitation goals.
• Identifying significant changes/deterioration with patient conditions, initiates appropriate action within scope of practice and escalates concerns timely and appropriately.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of resource consumption and practices within a cost effective framework.
• Works closely with families to ensure they are involved within all aspects of care where appropriate.
To be considered in this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Degree holder of Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
• Licensed Registered Nurse from the home country
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience to be eligible to apply for data-flow
• Hospital experience is required.
• Preferably someone with BLS Certificate (but not mandatory)
• Willing to work in the Eastern Province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.