Job description / Role
Job Description Summary Responsible for defining functional architecture (business, clinical, data, information, integration) of the MOH HIS program to deliver high quality outcomes to internal and external customers in alignment with MOH vision and strategic outcomes.Make sure best practices and industry standards in the area of business process management (BPM) are customized and followed.
Job Description Essential Responsibilities
- Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features and specifying requirements.
- Drive business and clinical discussions and strategy in line with business needs and HIS best practice and reference architecture
- Collaborate with PMs in setting execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources
- Facilitate convergence of functional and technical delivery leading system functional testing aspect and UAT.
- Defining test plans and test cases.
- Work with local and globally located teams (GE, Vendors, Client) often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan
- Ensure pre-defined BPM processes and practices are followed. Drive simplification and improvement as necessary
- Integral part of execution team for resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies.
- Partner with functional and technical teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project.
- Manage change requests and change process for functional changes and enhancements
- Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
- Ensure quality of deliverables is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
- Track project outcomes realization and customer satisfaction levels through established metrics against service level.
- Ensure lessons learned are collected
- Healthcare experience and HIS implementations in large scale multi-organization environments
- Strong knowledge in healthcare processes, capability and functional models
- Knowledge in healthcare coding, terminologies and interoperability standards
- Strong team player - work and collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Applies knowledge to coach and mentor others
- Demonstrated customer focus - evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives
- Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills -communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve, creates actionable strategies and operational plans
- Change oriented - actively generates process improvements, champions and drives change initiatives, confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
- BPM, BPM, Six Sigma, PMP, EA TOGAF certifications are a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite of products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Arabic speakers.
** This role requires frequent travel to customers' sites.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.