Stakeholder & Communications Manager
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
This is an opportunity to be involved in the delivery of major sports stadia and associated projects in Saudi Arabia.
Project: Mace is currently bidding for this programme which will require high-calibre and experienced people to lead teams throughout each phase of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the development, coordination and implementation of communications, community relations, advocacy, and stakeholder relations programs and strategic plans.
• Engaging with key stakeholders to ensure they are well informed and engaged in all phases of the project, from planning through construction.
• Communicating with all internal and external stakeholders of the project, including local authorities and government departments.
• Interfacing and liaising with different parties to ensure the effective completion of the project.
• Ensuring community engagement.
• Integrating with the public sector.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification. You are an experienced KSA-based stakeholder and communications manager. You have experience of working with and alongside Government agencies, external agencies, and organisations with international footprints. You have experience in the sports sector would be advantageous. You are an Arabic and English speaker preferably.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.