Stakeholder Coordinator - KSA National
KEO International Consultants
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Stakeholder Coordinator - KSA National to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Identifies the key stakeholders involved with the project and develops a comprehensive Stakeholder and Communications Management Plan.
- Identifies and analyses the various stakeholders' needs, concerns, authority, common relationships, interfaces and align this information within the Stakeholder Matrix.
- Facilitates effective stakeholder engagement to achieve the outcomes of stakeholders getting to know and understand each other and, at the Executive level, discuss and agree expectations of communication and agree a set of values and principles that all stakeholders will abide by.
- Establish and ensure adherence to clear communication protocols including security and confidentiality classifications, who receives communications, when, how and to what level of detail.
- Organize coordination and interface meetings with the stakeholders, prepare the minutes of Meetings and distribute within a set time frame.
- Prepare and distribute clear and accurate written correspondence and verbal communication with all stakeholders as per project needs.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders and produce the drawings, reports and recommendations for No Objection Certificate (NOC) requests within the Limits of Deviation issued to the Client by other stakeholders.
- Identify and pro-actively take steps to address areas which are impacting or could impact the Stakeholder plan generally and individual projects.
- May perform other duties.
- Managing the interface between KEO's personnel and all external stakeholders in an organized and systematic manner. Key Stakeholders include: Technical Committees, Government Departments, (enter country) Municipality, Authorities and Agencies, Contractors, Plot Developers, Media, and Community Representatives.
- Preparing and Translating periodic progress report presentations to the key Stakeholders to ensure continuous engagement, producing minutes of meetings and follow up schedules.
- Managing stakeholder outreach initiatives, dialogue, and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and interests.
- Pro-actively building strategic alliances and coalitions with key constituency groups whose work and missions are aligned with the Project priorities to aid the delivery of key project milestones.
- Supporting the overall permitting process to mitigate project delays with regards to land applications .
- Monitoring compliance by the Design Consultants (either internal or external) with the requirements of any governmental approvals and regulations and advise on appropriate measures to expedite clearances and approvals.
- Managing Authority relationships and requirements to avoid project delays.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include work experience from 2 to 5 years (ideally in a similar role) partnered with a Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Candidates with experience in dealing with authorities and government departments are preferred.
Please note that this opportunity is for KSA Nationals Only.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work. We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.