Job description / Role
- Ensuring standardized execution methods are reflected throughout the KSA Construction Projects.
- Ensuring general procedures defining the process(es) are followed by each department/discipline
- Ensure checklist(s) are available to verify the comprehensive implementation of the general procedure.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure achievement and compliance are in place.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent experience from an accredited university and western educated.
- Hands-on experience with the implementation and/or management of policy and standards or exceptions processes.
- Knowledge and expertise of operating within Information Security Management Systems.
- Experience presenting policy and standards requirements to the business in a manner they can understand and work with.
- Experience with writing and managing updates to policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Results-oriented with the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects at once.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering