Job description / Role
- Responsible for the physical purchasing and sales of flat steel products
- Carry out market analysis, research studies and monitor industry trends to enhance overall competitiveness and operational excellence
- Develop new customers and enhance commercial success
- Contact with customers to build and maintain strong relationship
- Weekly and daily report to branch head
- Fluent English and Arabic speaking
- Prove experience in steel merchandising and trading
- Clear understanding of market and market risk
- Prove experience developing and systemizing market insights to support our trading engine.
- Ability to make sense of complex data and information to effectively solve problems
- Personality and gravitas to build collaborative internal and external business relationship
About the Company
With the world’s most advanced technological expertise and experience in Building, civil infrastructure, plant, housing businesses, the Engineering & Construction Group is dedicated to providing customers with the best value.
In construction, the Engineering & Construction Group had constructed two of the world’s most famous skyscrapers-Petronas Twin Towers in Malaysia and Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Samsung C&T is participating in some of the largest infrastructure projects around the world, such as Riyadh Metro in Saudi Arabia and UK Mersey Gateway bridge projects. Power plant business has become a global leader in the sector through notable projects such as the first Nuclear Power Plant in UAE, Prai Combined Cycle Power Plant in Malaysia and Rabigh 2 Combined Cycle Power Plant in Saudi Arabia.
But instead of resting on its laurels, the Engineering & Construction Group strives to diversify its business scope by developing technological capabilities, while continuing to ensure customer satisfaction and quality control as its top priority. The Engineering & Construction Group seeks to further strengthen its competitive edge by continuous efforts, to become ‘The Trusted Builder’ in global markets
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Key Account Manager