Job description / Role
Great career building experience as well as opportunity for advancement!
POSITION: Steward / Stewardess
START DATE: October 2020
PACKAGE: Competitive tax free salary and leave offered with accommodation, all meals, flight allowance and full medical insurance
12 Month Renewable Contract
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Fully aware of the Room Service and menu, answers questions on menu selections, communicates with the kitchen regarding menu questions
• Updating the owner preferences and reporting to the F& B Manager and Senior Butlers
• Follows all the owners' needs until completed to total satisfaction
• Preparation of drinks, hot and cold in the Dispenser Bar
• Responsible for all items, food and drinks of the Bar Areas
• Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover before signing off from the shift
• Ensure a clean dining area, reception rooms, maintaining cleanliness of work
• Helps monitoring the stock of all items in the residence
• Understand and strictly adheres to the Rules and Regulations of the Company and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety
• Minimum of 1 year's experience in a Service role on cruise/large private yachts; luxury hotel/private estates; high standard restaurant
• Excellent service skills with experience in both food and beverages
• Excellent personal presentation and grooming
• Fluent English - both verbal and written
• Positive attitude with good communication skills
• Ability to provide courteous, professional, efficient and personalised service
• High work standards including the ability to meet performance standards without supervision
• Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
• Open to male and female candidates
• No visible Tattoos & Non Smoker
We thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please read the full job description very carefully and ensure you meet all the criteria listed before applying. If your application meets all the criteria shall the Crew Specialist managing the position be in touch further via email/phone.
About the Company
Hill Robinson is the leading independent yacht management company offering unparalleled services to international clientele worldwide to assist in running yachts safely and efficiently. Our highly qualified and versatile multi-lingual team is available 24/7 to provide the essential support that makes the whole yachting experience a success.
From being one of the industry’s first ever dedicated yacht management companies, our expertise and range of services has constantly grown. Starting with setting up an offshore ownership structure for your new yacht our service offer is complete all the way through to paying the crew through our Guernsey Employment Company.