Job description / Role
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. In Africa, we've been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers and make an impact.
- Channel professional to work with Brands & Coverage Organizations to shape the Region BP channel performance
- Proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and maintain long-term business relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Responsible for developing actions to improve channel performance and reporting to up-line executive team
- Work collaboratively with the Brand & Coverage teams
- Plan and facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned Channel
- Drive opportunity prioritization and overall account planning process for Business Partners
- Responsible for revenue, new partner acquisition, and customer satisfaction across all platforms
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have 3+ more years of Storage sales experience and show a solid track record of quota attainment.
- Must have a track record of new account acquisition, as well as management of existing accounts.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team.
- Must be comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer's IT infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explaining the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions).
- Familiarity with Spectrum Software Portfolio environments is a strong plus (Protect, VSC, SVC, RTC, TPC).
- Must have strong familiarity with one or more vertical markets.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Key Job Details
- Country: SA
- State: AR RIYAD
- City: RIYADH
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: RIYADH, AR RIYAD SA
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.