Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• The purpose of the Store Keeper is to ensure efficient and timely execution of warehousing activities principal accountability
• In accountable for the efficient management of a RSCC warehouse
• Ensure an optimal usage of capacity at RSCC warehouse(s) and ensures the implementation of the latest inventory management technical and tools
• Ensures the cost effective and timely receipt, storage, retrieval and dispatch of goods and equipment by the warehouse
• Directly manages the warehouse to meet warehouse targets (cost, fill rates, data accuracy and timeliness, safety etc., ) and to ensure appropriate support to internal customers implements and enforces regular physical inventory control procedures at the warehouse.
• Enforces workplace health / safety / security manures at the warehouse and manages their implementation.
• Ensures that all warehousing activities are properly documented and reported in a timely manner
• Coordinate with procurement and quality for managing NCR's related to material deliveries
• Complies with highest level of safety during all stages of work to avoid any type of incidents and or accidents.
• Take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
• 5 years minimum relevant working experience in warehouse
• excellent communications and administration skills
• excellent organizational skills
• Fluent in English (oral and write)
• Physical Requirements for the job - If applicable
• All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.