Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Supervising the proper handling of items, and monitoring the loading and unloading of items.
- Monitoring the receipts of stock and checking the delivery invoices and items delivered for conference with the purchase order
- Support warehouse supervisor in developing and implementing.
- Support in taking physical inventory of the warehouse.
- Track, update and follow up on inbound and outbound shipments.
- Plan & schedule customer deliveries with drivers.
- Prepare reports.
- Studying stock records.
- Graduate in Commerce or related field
- 2 years minimum relevant working experience in store keeping
- Excellent communications and administration skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in English (oral and write)
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics and Materials Supervisor
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Oct|
Petrochem Middle East