Job description / Role
We are hiring a new Store Manager!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
- Set and execute sales performance goals to increase profitability.
- Train and assess store employee's productivity and performance.
- Maintain orderly, presentable appearance of the store.
- Oversee stock and store operations.
Gender Preference: Male / Female
Nationality Preference: Saudi
Language Fluency: English, Arabic
Current Location: Riyadh
Nature and length of previous experience: 2 years' store management experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Team working skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness.
- Organizational Skills.
- Effective Communication.
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jan|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Mar|
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Store Keeper (Facilities Management)
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar