Job description / Role
Who we are
On behalf of LOEWE fashion, we are hiring for a Store Manager to join our stores in Riyadh, KSA.
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
What you will be doing
If you're a fan of LOEWE this is a fantastic opportunity to join team.
You will be a true Brand Ambassador, ensuring efficient day-to-day running of the store and that our clients enjoy positive and memorable experiences.
As a Store Manager you will be a role model to the team with a responsibility for maximising sales, profitability and efficiency standards.
Brand Ambassador, Customer Service and Public Relations
- Embody the brand image for customers and the store team whilst demonstrating a strong understanding of the brand DNA.
- Excite and instill passion and pride for the brand.
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure a world class experience is delivered at all times.
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times.
- Lead and coordinate in store and promotional events.
- Monitor sales performance, analyse results and forecast trends to propose commercial action plans to maximise sales and minimise costs.
- Oversee the boutique's operational processes to ensure best performance.
- Coordinate the supervision of sections and internal store processes related to inventory, maintenance, safety, visual & image standards, and service quality at the point of sale, in order to ensure full compliance with the company's objectives in these areas.
- Excite, motivate and lead the team.
- Optimise staff competencies to lead business growth by giving appropriate, timely and specific feedback.
- Train store staff by preparing products and sales training materials, delivering training sessions, and reviewing results and training needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture.
- Open, fun, lively and connected to ME life
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in a luxury or high fashion environment is required. Outlet experience will be considered as a plus.
- Brand Ambassador to represent LOEWE's brand image and to deliver a unique customer experience.
- Multilingual. Proficient English, other languages will be considered as an asset.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.