Job description / Role
Store Manager I - Chanel Boutique - Red Sea Mall
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub, creativity is a team effort ! Working as a Store Manager you are responsible for driving the store business, building a base of loyal VIP customers by recruiting and retaining them, managing the team and ensuring full adherence to the brand's guidelines and store processes.
- Lead by example and represent the brand by communicating its values and philosophy though all activities and interactions with customers and other team members
- Define, execute and monitor the store action plan to achieve sales targets and KPIs.
- Manage the customer database to build strong relationship with customers and create future potential selling opportunities
- Stay ahead of latest trends, products and competitors and share feedback with relevant stakeholders in the back-office team.
- Think hybrid by leveraging all type of point of sales online and offline.
- Team Leadership and Development
- Provide a clear vision to the team about the business and store's vision and key directions
- Identify, recruit, develop and retain strong talents
- Create a positive work environment based on trust, respect and fairness and be the voice of the employees when needed by sharing any of their feedback, challenges and concerns with the leadership and HR teams.
- Act as a coach for the team members and promote growth mindset by leveraging the Group's available learning tools and platforms an constantly monitor the team's development plans and professional growth.
- Ensure performance improvement plans are discussed and documented in a transparent manner.
- Develop the omnichannel mindset among the team by constantly promoting the different touchpoints of the customer experience (physical and digital), the clienteling approach and techniques with a focus on VIPs, leveraging customer data to proactively catering to their needs and preferences, the brand's ecommerce business including different activities, offerings, activations, etc.
- Recruit new clients and convert them into loyal VIP customers by providing them with an excellent experience and constantly networking with them
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are followed and maintained in the store.
- Ensure e-commerce orders are prepared and processed within the set SLAs in terms of time and quality and no fulfillment action is pending in the store.
- Leverage available technology tools when available to support customer experience in and outside of store (Clienteling app, OMS, Business Whatsapp, etc.) and ensure the team is well versed with it or overwise trained on it.
- Ensure all operating standards are followed from stock replenishment to organizing displays as per the brand's VM guidelines.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, retail store operations and HR guidelines, work closely with relevant teams to constantly improve them and escalate any issues or concerns for prompt action.
- Ensure a healthy floor coverage by analyzing historical traffic data and anticipating peak hours
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a boutique manager
- Proactive in-store planning skills.
- Self-motivated leadership.
- Great team management skills
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales abilities
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
Role: Store Manager
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.