Job description / Role
Quest is working with an international luxury retail conglomerate, looking for Store Managers to manage their branches in Jeddah and Riyadh. We are ideally looking for someone with a strong background in delivering optimum operational efficiency.
As a Store Manager, you will:
- Lead and manage store sales, customer relations, and daily operations
- Drive sales through excellent customer service and sales performance
- Manage store budgets, define sales objectives, and forecast sales revenue
- Analyze monthly reports and monitor competitor activities
- Resolve high level client escalations in a timely manner
- Foster team culture and develop store staff/teams
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experience as a Fashion Retail Store or Branch Manager or similar capacity
- Strong people management and operational management
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- International work experience is an advantage, but must be a Saudi national
If you think you have the qualifications and interested to join this successful company, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.