Job description / Role
Who we are
On behalf of LOEWE fashion, we are hiring for Store Supervisor to join our stores in Riyadh, KSA.
Working at LOEWE means you form part of a collective body who share a great interest in Fashion, Art, and Culture, as well as hold a deep respect for Craft. Together as a company we are continually inspired by its Past, passionate about its Present and embrace the Future with confidence.
LOEWE respects inclusion and diversity. LOEWE belongs to the LVMH Group, with a stimulating and professional environment and motivating career opportunities where employees contribute to the Future of Tradition. What you will be doing: The job holder of this position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding guest experience, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Company's policies and procedures.
What you will be doing
• Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under minimal supervision Escalate complex problems to the Shop Manager to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
Guest Experience Focus:
• Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
• Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
• Assist in the achievement of sales target allocated to the store
• Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques
• Manage VIP Guests relationships
• Ensure stock levels are maintained as per guidelines
• Ensure adherence to safety and security policies
• Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements
• Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation
• Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for inventory audit
• Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation Implement all merchandising as per the Brand's visual merchandising guidelines Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards
Team Management Support:
• Understand and communicate the organization's priorities to ensure team's alignment with Group's objectives
• Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
• Assist the Shop Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to the Store Manager Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What you'll need to succeed:
• 3 years of luxury fashion background team management and strong operational skills
• Technical - Retail - Cross-Selling and Up-Selling Knowledge of organizational strategies, tools and techniques for understanding the needs of retail customers; ability to leverage that understanding to create additional sales.
Level 2 - Working experience:
• Assists in weighing considerations and selecting products or services for cross-selling and up- selling Cross-sells and up-sells retail products or services, or supports such, as part of current responsibilities.
• Uses available tools to research the buying history and preferences of customers. Shares appropriate product information with cross-selling and up-selling partners.
• Helps document target differentiators and create sales scripts for cross-sellers and up-sellers.
• Inventory Management (TRE) Knowledge of, and ability to develop and use, strategies, practices and tools for effectively managing local or distributed inventories of finished goods.
Level 1 - Basic understanding:
• Interprets basic reports used for inventory management.
• Cites examples of seasonal considerations and adjustments to planned versus actual inventory.
• Demonstrates understanding of concepts and practices for inventory management.
• Describes the purpose of tools and benchmarks used for inventory management.
• Retail Trends and Directions Knowledge of marketplace experience, developments and trends related to the retail industry
• Ability to use this information in support of organizational goals.
Level 1 - Basic understanding:
• Locates relevant internal or external publications and other sources of information about trends.
• Demonstrates understanding of major trends and directions.
• Describes major trends associated with a specific type of retail market or channel.
• Discusses organization's position and plans with regard to key retail trends.
• Being Inclusive
• Being Commercial
• Stock Management
• Hybrid Retail & Sales Mindset
• Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
• Communicating effectively
• Demonstrating Customer Centricity
• Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
• Developing & Engaging Employees
• Driving Results
• Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.