Job description / Role
• Coordinate with delivery recipient to ensure the correct processing of all operations
• Arrange received materials as required
• Ensure that the materials are stored safely
• Keep a record of consumption note and issue of goods
• Issue materials according to the requirements
• Keep store cleaning and well organised
• Keep a record of receiving note and incoming of goods
• Be able of forklift riding
• Diploma in a related field, or high school with strong experience
• 2-4 relevant experience
• Basic knowledge in accounting
• Advanced Knowledge in computing (Excel, word, etc.)
• SAP experience is a big advantage
About the Company
Durrah is developing a state-of-the-art Sugar Refinery in King Fahad Industrial Port in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a capital of 1.2 billion Saudi Riyals.
About 300km north Jeddah at west-coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea, a 150,000 M² occupied by Durrah Sugar Refinery located in King Fahad Industrial port with 18 m direct deep wharf within the industrial city of Yanbu. Durrah Sugar Refinery is designed to process a minimum of 2,500 Mt / day of raw cane sugar into white refined sugar.
The construction of the project is commencing in 3rd quarter of 2015 with targeted construction period of 22 months, while commercial production will commence in the 2nd quarter of 2017.
Durrah Sugar Refinery will produce high quality white sugar in different sizes targeting retail and industrial segments.
Warehouse Manager - 3PL Operations
|Saudi Arabia||8 Apr|
Warehouse and Inventory Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Al Zahrawi Medical Supplies
Store Keeper for an Electronic Retail Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE