Job description / Role
- Respect the policies and procedures implemented on the process of procurement.
- Support and encourage the objective of cost control and maintain traces for audit.
- Updated and maintain the minimum and maximum stock levels for approved products.
- Be aware of the fluctuations in the consumption pattern and be proactive with the slow moving and non-moving items.
- Maintain the cleanliness in the area and respect the standard implement in storing.
- Verify all the incoming goods against the receiving records.
- Issue supplies only on authorized requests and maintain updated inventory records all the time.
- Ensure the stocks are not accessible after hours without the duty Manager's approval and ensure that all such issues taken place after hours are brought to the attention of the cost controller next working day.
- Perform regular inventory verifications for quantities, product quality and expiration date for items stored.
- Perform monthly inventories for all products stored and assist the cost controller for outlet inventories.
- Assist the Cost Controller for inventory reconciliation.
- Assist the Cost Controller in administration of the Inventory system.
- To assist in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.