Job description / Role
Asset owners and project leaders rely on Oracle Construction and Engineering software for the visibility and control, connected supply chain, and data security needed to drive performance and mitigate risk across their processes, projects, and organization. Feel confident in your digital transformation with modern cloud solutions that grow and scale with you at every step of your journey. Enable efficiency, collaboration, and change control for your teams that plan, build, and operate critical assets. Description What
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve, by:
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities for our Primavera, Unifier, Aconex and Textura solutions
- Working with sales consultant team and directly with potential customers to convert leads to sales and to meet an annual sales target
- Work with prospects to understand their business needs and steer them towards our technology service solutions.
- Preparing and maintaining a sales forecast
- Develop and maintain Target Account Plans for all prospects and clients, with defined strategies to optimize business opportunities.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and potential accounts at an executive level.
- Manage the contact plan for prospects and clients.
- Continuously support, service and liaise with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain rapport and develop further sales opportunities.
- Manage the process of contract negotiation.
- Responsible for representing the company on sales and product matters when dealing with existing or prospective clients.
- Prepare estimates and tenders in accordance with company sales and pricing policy.
What You'll Bring
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A proven track record of successfully selling into the construction industry, preferably SaaS delivered software applications
- Experience of working at a senior level within customer organisations and understanding their business needs.
- An ability to work cooperatively with prospects to steer them towards our product and service offering and to articulate their requirements throughout the organization.
- Outstanding sales, negotiation, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- A structured approach and excellent organisational skills
- Previous relevant experience in compiling bids and handling commercial aspects of the procurement process relating to the construction industry.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Applications Sales Representative - Financial Services
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jun|
Sales Representative / Area Sales Manager
EHRC Human Resources Consultancy
|Saudi Arabia||15 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|