Job description / Role
Strategically manage a client base that includes government departments as well as large Enterprise accounts in order to exceed customer satisfaction, achieve business growth and reduce churn.
Our client is a fast growing technology company leading the way in providing Saudi Arabia with state-of-the-art ICT Infrastructure.
* Maintain regular and effective communications with allocated accounts
* Develop and implement a strategy to focus on maintaining existing revenue whilst identifying growth opportunities
* Assess the integration of the different functions within the business such as sales, marketing and customer service departments, and work alongside the relevant departments to deliver seamless customer experience
* Conduct Market Analysis to keep the business up to date with competitor activity and market trends
* Gather customer feedback, analyse and document the findings to understand client requirements and expectations and drive the company's overall value proposition towards client requirements.
* Develop, engage and initiate customer feedback surveys to measure, track and report on customer experience metrics and performance.
* Attractive Salary Package
* Bachelor's degree - Electrical background preferred
* 5-7 years of experience
* Previous Sales and Account Management experience
* Excellent communications and negotiations skills
* Proven leadership and management experience
* Knowledge and interest in technology
* Crisis management
* MUST be Saudi National
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.