Job description / Role
Strategic Planning Director (KSA National) - Jeddah, KSA
To direct, with the Senior Management, the formulation of overall strategic planning processes, ensuring vision is translated into a company-wide strategic business plan with clear objectives, which are cascaded into functional and operational plans with appropriate performance indicators, in order to enable and achieve its goals in an efficient and effective manner
A leading entity in Saudi Arabia.
Strategic Planning Director (KSA National)
* Ensure effective translation of the organizational strategy into Strategic Planning operational business plans and monitor the performance of execution in order to achieve objectives.
* Formulate, in cooperation with the Strategy Executive Director the short- and long-term Strategic Planning Department strategy ensuring that it is properly executed and updated as required.
* Ensure proper implementation of the related policies and framework by managing the day-to-day operations of the Strategic Planning Department providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating delivery of work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
Budgeting and Financial Performance
* Prepare financial plans and budget for Strategic Planning Department and monitor actual expenditure against the approved budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenue and unsatisfactory performance areas are identified and rectified promptly
* Manage the effective achievement of the Strategic Planning Department objectives by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating employees in order to maximize individual and functional performance.
* Coordinate the activities of the team to ensure that all work is carried out efficiently, in line with the annual business plans, policies and procedures.
* Develop business plans and objectives regarding all aspects of operations and translate the strategic business plans into measurable and specific actions so as to achieve the overall organizational strategy.
* Lead the identification and analysis of internal and external challenges and strategic business opportunities in order to assess the impact of the challenges and take the required strategic actions.
* Manage the annual process pertaining to the preparation and approval of performance metrics, including the setting and monitoring of organizational KPIs to ensure business continuity and achievement of the desired goals and objectives.
* Lead the development of corporate dashboards that visually track, analyze and display key performance indicators (KPI), metrics and key data points to monitor the health of a business segment, department or specific process.
* Provide input and liaise with other functions for the preparation and development of all corporate reports, documentations and presentations to display, publish and present the data to management and all relevant stakeholders.
* Provide support and guidance to Division heads for the development of short-term and long-term divisional strategic business plans and collaborate with department heads within to cascade departmental strategies.
* Ensure that the strategy is reviewed and properly updated as needed, by creating action plans and mitigation steps to address the deviations/gaps based on the internal and external assessments.
* Provide strategic advice to support the evaluation of the feasibility of strategic projects and initiatives in order to successfully implement emerging and temporary strategic assignments and projects.
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures
* Manage and ensure effective design and implementation of Strategic Planning policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of assigned department activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering high quality, cost-effective services.
A competitive package and benefits
* Strategic Planning Director (KSA National) - Jeddah, KSA
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, or any other related field
* 15 - 18 years of relevant experience.
* Master's degree in Strategic Management, or any related field or MBA
* 18+ years of relevant experience.
* Any professional certification in related areas is an advantage (e.g. PMP)
* Decision Quality
* Strategic Mindset
* Attracts Top Talent
* Balances Stakeholders
* Plans and Aligns
* Drives Results
* Communicates Effectively
* Instills Trust
* Manages Ambiguity
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Deputy Managing Director
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Strategy Office Director
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|