Job description / Role
To assist in Strategic Financial Planning and collaborate with Sector and Regional Stakeholders to ensure financial plans are established and aligned with the overall approved strategy.
A major project in the Kingdom.
- Working together with different stakeholders to understand their business, and then translate business insights into economic models and analysis that support decision-making
- Assist Strategic Planning Managers and Directors on various ad-hoc projects, including:
- Updating/contributing to reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Developing presentation material and supporting corporate activities
- Creating and maintaining datarooms
- Contributing to socio-economic modeling
- Identifying unmet business needs and developing strategies to address them
- A very unique opportunity to be part of a major project in KSA.
- A competitive package and benefits.
- Must come from a Consulting background, tier 1 or tier 2 Management Consultancies.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Financial Analysis / Strategy / Investment or other relevant role
- Highly analytical with a keen knowledge of financial modeling
- Ability to communicate effectively across the organization
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing start-up environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.