Job description / Role
A Globally renowned strategy consulting firm is seeking to recruit Managers across Industries in KSA - Riyadh
• They are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects.
• Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality.
• Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients' strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress.
• Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required.
• Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
• A blend of talents and skills is required of successful candidates, including intellectual ability, excellent analytical skills with the capability to perform sophisticated hypothesis-driven analyses, imagination and creativity, judgment and maturity, curiosity, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level, professional integrity, and demonstrated leadership.
The role offers a generous tax-free package and lucrative benefits as well as excellent career development opportunities.
• Advanced / graduate degree from a top school, e.g. an MBA, MS, or Phd required.
• 5 - 6 years of experience for a Manager with industry or functional work showing progressive promotion, and outstanding academic achievement.
• Business-level fluency in English, Arabic is a plus
• Strong intellectual & analytical skills, ability to work in a team environment.
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.