Job description / Role
• Strategic thinking on urban designs, infrastructures and economies which will have to digest a rapidly changing economic landscape.
• Provide innovation that will become the key differentiator for cities, based on the capacity to host, foster and commercialize inter-disciplinary knowledge,
• Develop strategies to raise science and engineering talent, quality telecommunications infrastructure.
• Develop sustainability strategies that will become concretely urban.
• Assess the environmental and psychological effects of climate uncertainty
• Identify mitigation strategies, and provide a business case for new transport technologies to become much more resilient and self-sufficient to allow more cities move more quickly to deliver serious climate change mitigation
• Assess the changing demographic trends
• Provide far-sighted consideration of urban health systems, user-friendly urban design, electronic public services.
• Ensure comprehensive and accurate Partnerships reporting to the top management
• Master’s degree in Urban planning or other related fields
• Minimum of 25 years experience of which should be in a similar position in an international Consultancy company.
• Experience in a related field, such as architecture, public policy, or economic development.
• Experience in KSA/MENA markets.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering