Job description / Role
Reviewing, auditing, analysing the strategic plans and goals for company's subsidiaries to ensure they are align with directions and strategy and providing the necessary recommendations to the ED.
A major Utilities company in the Kingdom.
Strategic Planning Expert - Riyadh, KSA
- Reviewing, auditing, analysing the strategic plans and goals for subsidiaries to ensure they are align with directions and strategy and providing the necessary recommendations to the ED.
- Supporting representatives of subsidiaries (review resolutions, give insight and help if needed in certain topics.
- Preparing annual Long Term Planning Memorandum describing the relevant policies, assumptions, procedures, economic indicators, strategies, and forecasting methodologies among subsidiaries and provide the necessary templates for the five and 10-year plans.
- Conducting comparative and cost benefit analysis to ensure the viability of the proposals for inclusion in the long-term plans for subsidiaries.
- Analysing and reviewing the financial statements for subsidiaries and provide recommendation to the EDCEO.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
An exciting and impactful role.
- Western Nationals currently residing in Saudi Arabia
- Degrees in Industrial Engineering/ Business Administration/ Business Management
- 10 - 15 years of experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Strategy Office Director
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Strategy and Planning (Special Projects) Manager
Deputy Managing Director
Chief Executive Officer
Strategy Planning Expert - Western National
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|